St Denys Community Centre
A vibrant hub with rooms for hire, hall space for sport / leisure activities, areas for bands to practice, rooms for clubs & associations to hold events, and a floodlit multi-use games area (football, netball and tennis). We also host a wide variety of regular activities, including sport, fitness, craft, social and more. Click Here for details.
With plenty of off-road parking and a main-line train station just 2 minutes' walk away, accessing the centre could not be easier. There are also bus routes a mere 5-minute walk away.
We also offer a great space for children's parties with kitchen, changing rooms and an outdoor football pitch / tennis court!
Free Basketball Session
Volunteers Urgently Required
Please click here for details and job descriptions.
- Rooms of various sizes, suitable for many different activities, including a large hall and smaller rooms
- Floodlit Multi Use Games Area with changing / shower facilities
- Rooms perfect for band practice
- Children's parties welcome
- Kitchen available
- Regular sporting activities
- Off-road parking
- 150 metres from St. Denys Train Station (direct links to Southampton Central, Eastleigh, Romsey, Salisbury, Portsmouth and more!)
- Competitive Hire Charges - Further Details