St Denys Community Centre
A vibrant hub with rooms for hire, hall space for sport / leisure activities, areas for bands to practice, rooms for clubs & associations to hold events, and a floodlit multi-use games area (football, netball and tennis). We also host a wide variety of regular activities, including sport, fitness, craft, social and more. Click Here for details.
With plenty of off-road parking and a main-line train station just 2 minutes' walk away, accessing the centre could not be easier. There are also bus routes a mere 5-minute walk away.
We also offer a great space for children's parties with kitchen, changing rooms and an outdoor football pitch / tennis court!
St Denys Repair Cafe
Saturday 17th November, 10:30am -1:00pm
Wonderful cakes and hot drinks available
You can download our poster to promote this event
Transition Southampton have some volunteer opportunities for cycle mechanic.
Details can be found here
Cycle mechanics are also required for our bi-monthly repair cafes.
Volunteers Urgently Required
Please click here for details and job descriptions.
- Rooms of various sizes, suitable for many different activities, including a large hall and smaller rooms
- Floodlit Multi Use Games Area with changing / shower facilities
- Rooms perfect for band practice
- Children's parties welcome
- Kitchen available
- Regular sporting activities
- Off-road parking
- 150 metres from St. Denys Train Station (direct links to Southampton Central, Eastleigh, Romsey, Salisbury, Portsmouth and more!)
- Competitive Hire Charges - Further Details